Monday, October 8, 2012

Subway day

Hahah

She 'finally' managed to wake up for jogging.
HAHAHA
This time it was me who didn't manage to wake up
but mehh..

Didn't bring out and eat that one last pill
end up having really serious stomachache
and vomited all around in the public toilet =O
what's worse?
she's mad at me. ugh

Went to the subway at e-gate afterwards.
I think,
it's been quite a long time since i last had subway
the one in NTU Singapore. haha

We talked a lot while eating.
serious matters...

I must admit,
I rushed, at first...
but not anymore?
At least, for the past week...

Maybe my psychologist was right...
I rushed in everything I do..
but I guess
I'm just too afraid of turning back and not see you there..

I hate you, so so much,
I hate it when we talk like this cause it made me thought a lot,
but I knew a lot more about you after..
it's like
the shortest way to know more about you yourself.
without me guessing all the way..

No, I'm not a clone,
and yes, you're still, sometimes, immature in my eyes.
I don't know how to explain this..
I just know...

There're times when I'm mad,
but I'm glad that when it happens,
you're always capable of calming me down.
You're really one of a kind uh..

Just do what we're doing right now
It's more than enough to start all over.
Trust me
cause it just will.

Hey, this saturday is cod fish day alright?
Check your calendar and you'll ask. HAHA

And,
thank you brandon!
=D


No comments:

Post a Comment