I'm feeling centered today =D
Not a fruitful day at all.
I literally, and practically wasted whole day doing nothing at all.
How great?
Ugh.
Woke up at 2 and rushed my way to qb
only to find no place to even sit in Starbucks
and i had to go squander around the mall...
Wasted loads of time in the arcade actually =(
I guess I got pretty addicted to the game already
Damn
Gonna stop myself from playing already.
pfftt..
Anyway
Saw your tweets rather late..
Mhmm
What's going on?
What happened?
I'll cheer you up tomorrow kay? =)
Teehee
Had to settle some stuffs tomorrow
And meeting at 7.
Don't know if i can wake up or not
Oh ya,
dad finally force me to use the new number
damn i really don't wanna change a new number
so fucking troublesome.
So yeah
that concludes today
Oh!
I got myself a free beverage,
again -.-
Mhmm...
had to meet her tomorrow,
i mean,
the other her...
I hope I can hold myself.
Hey,
I don't know what's going on but
I'll be that guy that you can rely on
and
rant on
and
trust on
and
I won't fucking be your burden
=D
kk
OH! And
This time help you do your work
Know you're not in the form
But,
No next time kie? =P
Let's create our own little piece of heaven.
You had my heart
Mission. Stop. Myself. From. Coffees.
Commence. From. Tomorrow. Onward
Ok i can't do it. Or not -.-
Kkk
had to ciaoz.
No comments:
Post a Comment