Saturday, October 13, 2012

Day One Entry: Oct 13, 2012

…..

I thought everything will be simple
I thought everything will be alright
I thought everything will be sweet
I thought its you and me.

No.
It's just me. Always me.

I actually hope that by telling you how I felt,
You'd at least try to make me happy.
And not like this. You just won't understand how much every single words of yours could make or break my day. 

Sis, I tried.
But I failed

I'm so unhappy.
Really really saddening.

It's like.
Everything came against me.
Why'd the singer sang that song
Reminds me of that night
We were singing and playing songs

Everything's so simple and sweet.

Can I have just one more night like that?

I don't know I've repeated how many times. But meh. I'll just say it one last time.

Hey, I think I love you.

I wanna be responsible.
Can you stop holding back?
Let everything go naturally?

=(

Pulau Jerejak, Pinang, Malaysia





Yi Jun Lio 
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment