从今天起
从新开始
什么都不理不管了
啊
想继续学荷兰语
还有韩语
既然买了书就不要浪费掉
哈哈
还有我的德语
其实我还蛮有潜质在语言的方面的嘛
哈哈哈
哈咯姐姐
欢迎回来
我们要去get high!
LOL!
还有读书
很多很多买回来的书都放置在一旁
啊
算了,
没有童年没有乐趣的人生
就让它没有吧。
今天起来发现眼睛肿的像鱼丸一样
吓到我一跳
打了只针后好了许多
最近真的很压力
咖啡也喝得特别多
觉也少睡了许多
身体给我个明示吧
看回去
其实你被我影响的也还蛮多的
哈哈
不知到要开心还是伤心好
![]() |
| The first photo you sent me |
![]() |
| The first photo I sent you, haha. |
![]() |
| All of the books here worth at least 3 thousands LOL. |
![]() |
| The first design where everything's so different |
| Final design. Good thing we diverted. |
Don't worry.
Just reminiscing the past memories.
Everything happened so quick,
Just before the strike of midnight
you said this could be the good life
then you said goodbye.
you said this could be the good life
then you said goodbye.
Haha.
How'd we get here today
Seriously.
But meh,
What's done cannot be undone.
I hope we're cleared about
what both of us are right now
if you still wanna stay in the company
guess it's time for you to come back to work?
Well your boss ain't someone you could mess with at work
nahh just joking
I'm way too soft-hearted.
I guess.
I hope I don't have to repeat these again.
Oh and,
Hi jane,
Don't sad le please.
You need to stay strong k?
*man up*
Haha
Come on,
you knew i tried a lot to make you feel better
and you know
i'm kind of in the same situation as well,
no,
i'm worse.
So stop thinking,
cause overthinking only leads to negative results.
That's the modest thought i can give you.
And that's fucking proven.
=D
If you still stay like this i'll post up those drawings
you drew for me
when we were together.
HAHAHA
and yes i have them
try me. =P
Jolin's new album!
Okay I'm still her fan. =D
and her lyrics are still
so
true.
Jolin's new album!
Okay I'm still her fan. =D
and her lyrics are still
so
true.
Okay.
That's about it
I guess.
Well
Unless I would wanna rant more,
which the fuck I don't.
and damn,
bill came out.
overspent way too much already.
fucking hell
i don't give a damn care.
LOL
jkjk
Must. Cut. Down. Spending
Must. Cut. Down. Coffees
and damn,
bill came out.
overspent way too much already.
fucking hell
i don't give a damn care.
LOL
jkjk
Must. Cut. Down. Spending
Must. Cut. Down. Coffees




No comments:
Post a Comment