I think it was the decision of above,
to let me know the reason behind all those.
baby,
it's not both of us fell in the same shit
it's just some wrongdoings of others.
but i guess it doesn't matter anymore.
cause
it'd never be this way if i knew it earlier.
But
i guess that,
i'm pretty fine with this
yeah
just beware of people around you
greed can really kill you.
somehow, someway.
Maybe,
knowing the truth finally
made me felt a lot relieved.
mhmm
it definitely does.
i felt much better right now
they said love is blind,
oh baby
you're so blind.
夢想再大
你還是看不見我
愛的再深 你還是愛自己多
你不會懂 傷口真的會痛
你心裏的宇宙 我不在任何角落
世界再大 你還是原地不動
說的再多
你從來也沒聽懂
Staying is no longer an option
I don't matter anymore.
只是会觉得不值得,
不知
如果让我早一点知道那些事情的话
你也许还会留在我身旁
也许天真的是我吧。
他真的很厉害。
我输了。
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hai sis,
damn you -.-
The ink won't get off.
Thank you so much for the night ok?
Nahhh
I won't emo liao
you're right tho,
at some point.
I'll reconsider of what you've said.
"谨慎小心,待人和蔼可亲,
外冷内热的梅花鹿做事谨慎小心 ,
很少鲁莽行事,
这类型的人有完美主义倾向,
自尊心又强 ,
最瞧不起懦弱的表现,
更不喜欢让别人看到自己的缺点,
是慢热型的 人,
偶尔也会被周遭的人或事感动得落泪,
也不排除歇斯底 里发泄情绪的时刻。"
真的吧,其实还蛮准的
结果
就成了人家伤害的对象。
哈哈
真的吧,其实还蛮准的
结果
就成了人家伤害的对象。
哈哈
關於愛情,我們永遠都是新手...
留下一些帶走一些,改變一些被改變一些
而學不會的,也許是你最堅持或最難割捨的那些
總是學不會 再聰明一點
記得自我保護 必要時候講些 善意謊言
總是學不會 真愛也有現實面
不是誰情願 就能夠解決
dayumm
You know what,
You're really selfish.
but
ik hou van je
ik neem je mee, neem ye mee op reis
That's all.



No comments:
Post a Comment