Been busy settling exams and stuffs.
Vena vena vena vena....
So much stuffs to do,
So little time...
Now tell me,
How hard can your life be compared to mine...
I'm really starting to stress out already.
Officially screwed up my Contract Law, again.
yikes. Not good at all...
I really could use a good rest.
At some point perhaps...
Hi dad and mum.
I am really saddened by the news.
Why won't you both put in some effort to patch things up...
It's been a really hard time for me already...
And this news is really hitting me hard..
Hi god.
I don't normally believe in you
but seriously..
you really want me dead don't you?
So she called and scolded me a bunch loads of bullshits
Hahah.
So i'm the motherfucker who made you felt that you're being a fool now?
Tell me,
How foolish you can be?
Enjoying and fooling around with someone who gave you
his world, his words, his love and care, and most preciously,
his trust...
Now who's the retard right now?
But whatever,
I don't really wanna know already.
It's all over already.
So everything went back to normal already.
I guess?
Still patching things up I guess...
Hey,
I like how you support me the way it is right now
Don't ask me whether is it worth it or not,
and no,
don't ask me why wouldn't i give up or let go.
I told you
I don't and never will make a promise easily.
I gave you my words, and I will make everything fine and alright
like what i've been saying
Everything will be alright. Maybe not today, but eventually.
Yes.
This is my dogma.
Always been the same.
It's always worth all the works
when it's just you and me
sharing our days
our feelings
our thoughts
our supports...
Even a simple "everything will be alright" or "don't think too much"
would be so much sufficient to make me feel better.
I mean,
a hell loads better.
It's just as simple as that...
你说得对,
有些事情不需要说白,
没说明的不代表不存在。
彼此心里明白就好了
简简单单就可以了不好了吗?
You've never found out doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
And yes
Both of us just wanted a simple day.
=D
幸福就要互相扶持互相關心
I miss blueberry cheesecake
and cappuccino
Imma get them tomorrow.
Teehee
Must however cut down the amount of coffees
=\
I'm so addicted to everything right now.



No comments:
Post a Comment