Saturday, October 6, 2012

Lucky

It's Jyen's birthday.
Bought a polo tee from Giordano for him. heh

Was busy for the whole day.
Woke up so late cause we facetime-ed till late night,
like
so late so late.
hahah.

Today's kind of a big day
i'm went back in to the kitchen.
HAHAHA.
so freaking hilarious.
I'm gonna cook porridge for her.
It's my first time cooking porridge and I'm really silly
wrong portion of rice,
but good thing it came out just like how she liked...
=) ?

She was supposed to join me for jyen's birthday celebration
but meh
bummers, bummers everywhere.
The party went out smooth tho, hah.

Went to her house again to chat for a lil and end up
letting her brothers waited beside without us noticing.
phew, good thing everything's still fine and i'm still alive. hah

She wanted to sleep earlier and I was out of internet connection
Can't really facetime her =(
I love it when she tweets, cause it's only me, and just me.
I wanna know what she's thinking
I guess, yesterday, she's kind of happy.
Me too,
everything's simple and sweet.

Talked to R for like 2 hours. credits gone again T.T
this time, we talked a lot about ourselves,
loads of thoughts running in and out
I'm glad she's always there when I needed someone to talk to.
She said I deserve someone much better, for like xInfinity times.
yeah
maybe I really deserve someone better? Or...
I could just pick someone I really cared about and cared about me..
and we could still be happy.
That's what I thought and I believed.
Annnnnddd that's how I pissed her off. HAHA
Sorry R.

But,
I still don't know what she shipped over and please
no more expensive gifts please T.T

Then,
eewen called, asking if I was emotional or not,
after, telling me how a bastard almost made her bumped into him. HAHA
Kay I was drinking I was speeding but
I know my limits and I didn't run off them,
not this time I'm sure.
Drove for all night long, bumped into 3 road blocks. Hahah.

喂,
不要想太多好吗?
我只想好好对你好, 
请你不要怀疑我,
因为我的心真的交给你了。

这几天都很简单很幸福不是吗?
就这样继续下去好吗?

For the n times,
you know i love you,
and
you're really lucky.
me too
right?




No comments:

Post a Comment