Friday, October 12, 2012

Day One Entry: Oct 12, 2012

Confusion

The mixed feelings of happiness and sadness.
Honestly I don't know what am I thinking right now. I felt so clueless.
I don't know whether I should be happy or sad.

I'm so sorry sis.
I didn't wanna make you feel sad.
Sigh.
You and Jyen just made my day so much better you know?
I am so sorry, and so honored to have known both of you.

I know I shouldn't think pessimistic right now. Or no, I can't do that right now at this moment.
I can't screw up everything.
And I don't wanna become someone who's irresponsible. Especially after seeing that tweet.

All of a sudden I felt so stressed. I think, it's some new found strength for me this time, telling me that this time, I have all of you with me pushing me forward.

Hey,
You ah, don't think too much.
I'll be right beside you giving you answers for all your questions kay?
You promised me before that you'd learn to rely on me, don't think that I've forgotten that.
We're really doing good already. Don't stop this.

So. I've decided not to fix any 'last words thingy this time' cause imma be ok. Haha.



Maybe,
This time,
I'll be optimistic for once.



27° Mostly Cloudy
Penang. 



Yi Jun Lio 
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment