Saturday, October 27, 2012

Good life

Everything's gonna be alright,
We don't even have to try 
It's always a good life 
=)

Ok fuck that. 
I'm tired of pretending to be happy d. 

Thank you so much sis. 
I'm really happy these few days. 
And your friends were really delighting. 
Everything don't have to be complicated. 
Really,
This is really a good life. 

So here I am,
With them,
My new found friends. 
In her room,
Discussing musics, interest, techs,
Sharing our own opinions and stuffs.

Ah,
Damn it. 
I really wished to learn piano
That's gonna be that one regret that I'll never be able to accomplish. 

And 
Don't think she's still reading my blog already. 
And twitter?
Haha. 
The whole point of her twitter is that she could share what she wanted to say to me,
Only me, that's why... 

Maybe it's just me,
Ok. It's just me 
But I don't care. 
I shouldve been retarding for like so long already 
To be honest 
It's really hard to move on. 

And I can't move on 
That's the fact. 
Sigh. 
You're really one of a kind 

Out of the 7 billion homo sapiens out there 
Why you? Why me?
=(

Meeting this morning
Headache.
So headache
And stressed
Ugh
Ma de

I wish you're here.
Or at least
You could be here.


No comments:

Post a Comment