Friday, November 2, 2012

Stress, stress everywhere

I think I live a rather unfortunate life. 
ugh

Got a good news in the morning
Panelpoint is finally meeting us. 
but 
that good news atmosphere didn't even lasted an hour 
then all the bad ones came rushing at me. 

Can you leave me and my family alone? 
I'm serious. 
what the fuck do you want from me. 
Do you enjoy doing all these right now? 

And, 
dad, mum,
im really overwhelmed with all the negatives already
can you just leave me with some better one instead? 
i can't fathom all these. 
really. 

maybe i should just fucking give up. 
or not. 
nah 
i won't give up, or not. 

i think i won't
or 
it would be rather pointless. 
tho everything are pointless now 

I saw your blog. 
ah, 
missing someone else? 
not bad ah
got new target already?
haha

All of these were ridiculous
it's rendering me breathless. 
i wanna stop
i can't... 
sigh. 

maybe i should be strong. 
i think i could be stronger. 

hello self, 
you don't have to treat everyone nice
and you certainly 
shouldn't simply give your heart over to someone else easily
for you could 
get hurt 
fucking easy. 
remember you're very, very vulnerable. 
lastly,
you are never something to her.
you're just nothing. or
someone that she used to rely on. 


No comments:

Post a Comment