Sunday, November 4, 2012

Stay Gold

So yeah,
wo de jie jie wen wen amanda shun man binti lau 
sudah balik UUM.

Time to get back up all the slacked stuffs
Wasted kinda lots of time doing unnecessary stuffs.
*don't worry sis, not yours* 

She attended her first morning meeting. 
hahah.
heyy, 
sleep earlier next time k? 
Don't take minutes till halfway dream d =P

Twitter... 

Hmm.. 
Maybe you're right, 
I'm not okay with time management.
or i should say
i plan stuffs last minute 
but i would prefer to go with the reactor approach. 
I'm not saying you're wrong and i totally reject your thoughts
that's true 
haha
i guess i'll have to tune myself a lil

I think
I'll have to stop playing arcades 
and speeding for some time. 
Something's wrong with me

It's gonna be a great day ahead
I'm going to hike the penang hill
and 
jump. LOL
jkjk.

I miss coffees
I miss rainbows
I miss chocolates
I miss you.




No comments:

Post a Comment