Saturday, November 3, 2012

Starry starry night

Deaths, deaths everywhere. 
I'm really sorry for those whose friends/family member passed away these two days
Whether they suicide or not
this is not something we would be glad of. 
Rest in peace mates

Sis, cheer up k? 

So, it's 4.10 in the morning 
and i'm still rushing documents and devising strategies for the company movement
what am i doing right now
i should be sleeping
or just came back from clubs 
or doing something else. 
not what old farts would do.
I'm really, really old eh?

I just came back from movie
alone 
hahaha
met her just now 
i think i just practically repeat everything 
i've said 
countless times. 
i don't know what else could i do. 
or would i do. 

But one thing i'm sure is 
I'm really, really enraged

I'm so sick of everything sometimes
I feel that there're a lot of potentially bad stuffs
are revolving around me 
i couldn't fathom this.
why can't i just have the good things to stay? 

Life uhh...
Meeting in like 3 hours. 
I'm going back to work now. 
Ciaoz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment