It's either you're really special
or i'm really weird
or both.
Guess you've made that clear enough.
I'm always a horoscope person
aquarius and gemini uhh
When we're together,
I've always been trying to give you that sense of security.
when i don't even have that myself
nor do i know what's that feelings
Maybe it's just not meant to be
Today's exactly two months
Happy two months?
I am still reminiscing
all the stuffs we've done and all the things you've said
all the face times
all the silly promises.
Haha
I'm a dumb
for giving in first
or i'm really weird
or both.
Guess you've made that clear enough.
I'm always a horoscope person
aquarius and gemini uhh
When we're together,
I've always been trying to give you that sense of security.
when i don't even have that myself
nor do i know what's that feelings
Maybe it's just not meant to be
Today's exactly two months
Happy two months?
I am still reminiscing
all the stuffs we've done and all the things you've said
all the face times
all the silly promises.
Haha
I'm a dumb
for giving in first

No comments:
Post a Comment