Monday, May 6, 2013

Democracy

What's democracy? 
I can not understand that 
not after what happened in my beloved country yesterday 
and how much dirty tricks employed by the national front 
to ensure their sovereignty in the country. 

Government should always fear its people 
that's what a democratic country should be like 
but it goes against that in this country 

The government no longer need its people 
and they certainly do not fear them anymore 
and it has gone to the extent that people in the regime 
no longer need to be responsible for what being said and done. 

I have to admit 
I am not always one who embraces politics 
nor do i understand how it runs in the streets 
but i definitely saw a very unfair and wicked election yesterday.

5/5 
is the day we, the genuine malaysians
shall remember,
as this very day was the day 
the democracy has fallen 


No comments:

Post a Comment