Thursday, May 9, 2013

Colorblind

I've always been a fan of advertising campaigns
I love them. 
I love those thought-provoking campaigns that never fail to amaze me. 
and like how the advertising legend David Ogilvy said, 
good ad doesn't tell you just about the product, 
it conveys a lot of messages other than that. 
and of course
good ads always makes you feel like getting the product right away. 

Modern ad campaigns have transformed in many ways 
compared to the older days 
they no longer promotes product only 
they helped to send messages
to the people, to the public, to the world. 

It's amazing how little and simple ad
always makes you wonder and think about the real message behind. 

These are a few campaigns that i really liked 

Dove Real Beauty Sketches
by Ogilvy & Mathers Brazil


Smoking Kid - Thailand Health Promotion
by Ogilvy Thailand

and umm this one from one of my favourite ad firm from Malaysia, 
Leo Burnett. 


I think the ad conveys a very straightforward and clear message 
it reflects what's been happening around the country lately. 
those racism issues and provoking news-headlines and comments 

I don't know how to say but 
i think it was a very dumb idea to create racial issues in multi-racial country
and i do wonder how the people on top could speak such topics without 
serious consideration and thoughts. 

I do believe in multi-racial unity 
and so are the people around me. 

that's all

*signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment