I've always wished that my parents were closer to me.
Hmm...
How'd I put this...
I hope I had more time and a closer relationships with my dad and mum.
Honestly, I have never really felt the love from them.
The very people who inspired me most in my life was undoubtly my mentor, he's the one very guy who basically made who I am today.
Next up, my second uncle.
Come to think of it, I have never really learnt anything from neither one of my parents.
Its been so so long since we last had a good conversation, which hereby refers to conversation with a good ending.
Sigh.
I'm always sensitive to all these touchy feelings.
In fact, I consider myself to be very sentimental.
I got affected easily by shit happened around me.
Maybe not shit but IDC.
lol jkjk.
I don't know...
I'm just...
I...
Maybe I want to stop pretending to be strong and independent.
Why must I be independent while the rest of my brothers don't have to.
Why am I the only child that is not staying with my parents?
And lastly, why do I always have to push myself beyond limits and broke myself up while the rest of them can do whatever they like and still being loved and cared.
Fuck.
Ugh.
Forget it.
Signing off.
No comments:
Post a Comment