Hi,
How're you lately?
you know...
Ever since i got your blog address,
It's always on my top sites.
Hah..
funny isn't it...
Now i finally understand why we weren't meant to be.
Hah.
I was really an idiot.
Anyway
Hi sis
How're you?
We hasn't really catch up since then...
Was wondering if you're really really doing good right now or not
hah
I don't know what's up but
have faith?
Everything will fall into pieces as the time comes. =D
I'll always be here if you need me.
Oh and
Life's pretty mean to me lately....
I'm seriously not managing my own finance well
and
then i got myself a new laptop without thinking
and then now i decided to sell my macbook pro off.
hmm....
I have to fix my life
like really
funny you’re the broken one but i’m the only one who needed saving
oh god.
maybe i should really stop all these crap now
and be good to those worth it.
and be good to those worth it.
Looking at the bright side...
good luck for all my friends who're taking their results tomorrow.
yijun out!


No comments:
Post a Comment