I'm now back to Malaysia, my own country.
I've learnt a lot of stuffs in this trip.
All good.
Haha, I'm glad I joined the camp for the first 5 days!
Phew, last minute decision was good afterall.
I miss china, I miss the people there
I miss it when it's freezing cold but you don't feel cold because of the people who made you feel warm
All the new friends
All the memories made together
I will definitely go back to that place.
Another thing, I've got used to times without facebook and twitter.
Now i realize what my uncle wanted to me to know
and understand.
yeah. I'm so sorry i let you guys down.
I'm glad I have this trip.
I think i'll continue the next part in chinese.
我的对子是个很棒的人
这次去了这一趟
认识了很多以后会帮到我的人
真的很开心
哈哈
去罗浮山时在那里求了一个签
是个中上签
我求了事业
解签人说我会有个贵人帮助我
叫我放胆去做
哈哈
我真的很开心
这次的计划真的很大
压力都把我给压的喘不过气来了
也许这样我会比较开心
啊
我不懂
更开心的是认识了这一班新朋友
泰国啦,KL啦,Sabah啦,
都有哦
哈哈
他们把我叫成了刘董
真的很好笑
这次还上了广州电视台
哈哈
工事方面其实就还好
不过广州那里认识的人都很有影响力
哈哈
还答应帮我呢
太棒了
哈哈
其实还有part 2的
不过我现在得去收拾行李去KL了
就放些微博上的照片吧!
















No comments:
Post a Comment