Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Day One Entry: Dec 5, 2012

Rise and shine?

Sis, that is one really shocking news.
I hope you're alright
I know you won't. And I know I couldn't help much.
But, if you really need anyone to talk to, I'm always here alright? Best bro ever here. HAHA.
Stay strong and tough, as a compliment, I'll get you something nice from Singapore. =)

After all, all those hassles, stories,
It still come back to him.
Haha. Guess it's fate then.
I don't know whether I should be glad or not, that you've finally make a right choice, or it's just contemporary.
All the best it is.

So, I'm going to Singapore today.
Gonna drive to kl first then.
What's better than catching yourself with flu and fever on the first day you need to travel?

Priceless eh?

Been addicted to maple lately.
Sometimes you just need that another realm to do whatever you want, be whoever you like, and say whatever you thought. That's one of the good thing bout being hidden away by the monitor. No one gives a fuck at you.

Maybe I needed just that.

=D.

I think, I agree how my mum always tell me to not give up easily.
Yeah, in life, everything that came to you
Are either destined or not.
Think 5 years ahead. Do you still hope to see everything remains unchanged or you hope for a drastic different.

Then you decide.

Sometimes the hardship will pay off, sometimes it won't.

Signing off.

Lorong Delima 10, Georgetown, Pinang, Malaysia





Yi Jun Lio 
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment