Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Still Alive

Hello. 
I'm still alive. 

It's been a long while since i last updated my blog. 
Life's been hectic ever since. 

Sunday is the only day i officially declared it's holiday 
Stress and burden behind me is getting more and more heavier
not to mention the responsibilities. 

Splore's getting more and more clear now that I'm working on it
every single day (except sunday) to make it happen. 
life is so much better when you're doing something you truly have passion in. 

Also, the team is getting bigger now. 
I've got Loon, Chun How, Fang Yunn, John... 
Things are much more complicated now that it's final date is around the corner. 

Time to grow up i guess. 
Been busy editing and managing my online presence lately
hello lio yi jun
you're no longer a kid. 
please, stop trying to be a kid and grow up. 
the future would be yours to decide. 

Ah
i guess this is it. 

oh oh oh, 
it's sis's birthday tomorrow
hello noob sis. 



OK,
last but not least
i still don't wanna grow up.
noooooooooooo!



No comments:

Post a Comment