Thursday, February 14, 2013

Some thoughts.

Oh boy, where to begin? 
Perhaps in early childhood? 
That’s when and where most of first learn that life is not always fair. 
We come to understand that sometimes all that’s left in the box are the hated orange Popsicles, or that while our brother might have gotten the height in the family, we inherited Dad’s 20/20 vision. 
We learn that sometimes other people get things that we want and that they’re not obligated to share them.
 We learn that sometimes we receive rewards we didn’t earn and sometimes we are denied achievements we feel are rightly ours by virtue of hard work and righteous conduct. In short, we learn life is not fair and life doesn’t particularly care if you don’t like this fact. 
Go ahead, ask it.
(Taken from a post i stumbled upon from forbes.com)

So...
It's Valentine's day.
It's been 5 years... at least 
for me to not celebrate today. 
And I was still trying to coup with it a few days ago. 
回头草ehh?

I actually wanted to give up. 
But the point is 
i don't know how... 

It's really hard ehh...
I'm really clueless




No comments:

Post a Comment