Saturday, September 29, 2012


Better me.
Thank you. Thank you for remembering what I've told you. Thank you for reminding me to not give up. Thank you for supporting me. And lastly, thank you for making me know that I'm not alone.
I thought a lot today. A lot a lot. Haha. Uncle 3 called, told me that vena's proposal is not in a good position and prospect. Hmm… Ok I've kind of expecting this already. The sum we're trying to get it very very very huge and we're not really a well established company. Miraculously, I've manage to thought of a back up plan out. Wow much?
I'm really really starting to feel the stress. But I think everything's destined for a reason. Just like her. I think this pop up is here to give me support and be here to share with me right now. Thank you. Again.
Watched a shitty movie today. So bad. So freaking bad.
Thought of myself again… Apologized to my grandma and grandpa and confessed to them when I got home. I'm really lucky to have both of them. They're really worried of me.
I guess… Things get more clearer as you grow up. I don't know. But I'm really getting better. A mature relationship uhh… We're gonna take it slow this time. =)
Anyway, this is one of the very nights I don't get to FaceTime and talk to her. Guess she's really tired already to have slept right away. Good night darling. I just wanted to say that I missed you. I hope you'd feel the same.
Tomorrows gonna be a hectic day. Working full time. Have to manage my time well so I can slack and manage vena's stuffs. Meeting's on Sunday morning. I'm gonna get a hard time waking up.
I hope that you can really try to rely on me. For once, I wish for someone to feel afraid of losing me… Cause I am…
Good night world.
26° Mostly Cloudy
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment